- Prices include delivery to most postcodes in Wales & England. All offshore destinations, Central London & Scottish Postcodes will be subject to a delivery surcharge. Please contact us if you live in these areas BEFORE placing an order, otherwise we have the right to cancel your order - You will be notified and a full refund will be given.
- All deliveries will be ‘Economy’ as standard which is 2-3 working days from despatch (Excludes weekends)
- All Lorries carry a pallet truck for un-loading. Please remember that when they are carrying a pallet they will ONLY work on smooth and fairly level ground – concrete or tarmac are best.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “roadside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible)
- Carrier will ring you to book in a delivery.
- In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and then not being at home during the agreed time period, a redelivery charge of £15 per pallet may be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will always be as helpful as possible.
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Supaheat Fuels.
- In the event of any dispute resulting in the goods being returned to Supaheat Fuels, payment will be refunded to the customer less all charges.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods or extreme weather - we will inform you of any delays ASAP.
LOCAL DELIVERIESFor more information please visit our Supaheat local website.http://www.supaheatlocal.co.uk/